• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] Tankstelle

Started by Tankstelle, April 03, 2016, 12:39:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tankstelle

OSRS INTRODUCTION: Tankstelle

My RuneScape Name: Tankstelle
My Previous RSNs: Hiei_the_f2p
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 95
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I started playing runescape about 2004, when I did not even have an own computer at home. I did not play the entire 12 years to be honest, but whenever i leave runescape, the nostalgy always gets me to play again :)
My name "Tankstelle" is just a little german word-fool-arround. Actually it translates to "Gasstation" but because I'm (goint to be..) a Tankranger I found it kinda funny^^
Im much more the Killer and less the Skiller-guy, I love Pking and also bossing is a cool thing, but never ever i would train any non-combat-related skill, if it wasnt requiered for i.E. Desert Treasure (which obviously is good for pking).

My past clans/teams and any current teams: in my whole Rs carrier i've been in about 2 clans, but the last one was really yeeears ago, so i dont really remember. they were nor famous neither huge, but wldy-focusssed i think.

About me: My Name is Max, I'm 23 Years old and from Berlin (Germany).
I'm "Squadleader" in a Softairteam, even though im not playing atm because i got a broken leg. I like to build and shoot catapults (/slingshots) or go fishing (as soon as my leg allows me to again... :) )

I heard about WG through: I heard of you guys like then and when before i think, but tbh i googled for wildy clans and got very interested when I saw your presentation videos.
I want to join because: I am a progressing Tankranger (93range, 83def atm) that loves to Pk, but pking alone is less efficient on the one hand, less fun on the other. So im looking for a nice community I can join pking and maybe doing other things like gwd too.
And you guys make a solid impression on me.

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: Right now, I got a broken leg and my girlfriend is away for 6 weeks, so the opposite should be the case.

D om

Welcome to the boards dude, hope to see you get accepted and join our growing clan.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I CE Y

Teequoze

Welcome to the clan and nice stats looking forward to seeing you on our events

Greetz

Teeq  :D

jaredspurr

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions contact your mentor @D om or any staff member.

Welcome aboard!

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Fury Os

Southern California Born and Raised

bloodhoun34

~Bloodhoun

Skrillaxed

I CE Y