• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] Onyxess

Started by Onyxess, March 09, 2016, 02:29:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Onyxess

OSRS INTRODUCTION: Onyxess

My RuneScape Name: Onyxess
My Previous RSNs: My first account ever was suomi715, now its called Make it hard. My current account is called Onyxess, i think it was edersson at some point.
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 102
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I first started playing about 10 years ago, i never was "pro" at the game so naturally my account was always kinda shit. I have been playing on and off runescape. I quit after eoc and started again after 07 was released. I took a little break and now I'm back. I normally enjoy pvm but roaming trough the wilderness with friends seems like a lot of fun.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: My current account has never been in a clan, i applied for one but they never responded to me. My old account was in a social pvm clan in pre-eoc, but that clan has vanished into darkness and i cant remember the name of it.

About me: Most people call me Edd, but Onyxess is simpler since its my rsn, my real name is Eetu Töyrylä but you probably can pronounce that.:D  I'm 18-years old and i live in Finland and i like all kinds of music, I'll mosh in a mosh-pit and dance at a dance floor to some techno music. I hunt and i enjoy drinking with friends. I enjoy playing a girl in-game because if i have to watch a pixelated character for 6 hours a day, it might as well be a pixelated girl. And no i do not use it to trick players, if anyone ever thinks I'm a girl i correct them.

I heard about WG through: You guys got shouted out on Mmorpgrs stream.
I want to join because: I've been wanting to join a clan ever since i started osrs, and this clan seems nice.

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: I do have exams every now and then, and in a year or so i will have mandatory army service.

Teequoze

Nice app hope you get accepted looking forward to learn to know you a bit better soon and see u participating events  :P

D om

Hey there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mojo

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions contact your mentor @WG Ajaji or any staff member.

Welcome aboard!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]