• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [RS3] titans430

Started by titans430, March 17, 2016, 11:39:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

titans430

RS3 INTRODUCTION: titans430

My RuneScape Name: titans430
My Previous RSNs:
Interested in PvP: Yes
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I've been playing RS off and on for over 10 years (yes I have the cape). I had always played socially, and though my account is very old you will see I'm not incredibly high level. This is mainly due to the fact that I started when I was 8-9 years old with hardly any knowledge of games, let alone an MMO which at the time to me was complicated.  I'm picking up the pace in RS as of lately, and I enjoy group activities, skilling, games, etc. (pretty much all aspects). I'm very interested in PVP now and would love to join your group in doing so.

My past/current clans/teams are:

About me: My name is Jason, I live and was born in Florida, but my parents are both immigrants (my mother is Brazilian and my father is Spanish/Venezuelan). I'm 20 years old, I like all kinds of music but mostly listen to EDM and rock. I play the piano, guitar, drumset, and percussion in general. I mix and produce electronic music for fun. I like to play/watch soccer and do martial arts/gymnastics-related activities. I'm a Computer Science & Information Technology major with a cyber security concentration.

I heard about WG through: Researching the clan list
I want to join because: I like that the clan has a long history in the game. I can see from the friends chat that you guys are helpful and active, and I would love to join in on it all. I also would like to learn more and participate more in PvP/CvC related events.

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: No (only thing that would stop me momentarily would be things like exams week)

Mojo

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on RS3 you should be in our Clan Chat and optionally our FC: "WG_CC".
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions contact your mentor @PineappleTom or any staff member.

Welcome aboard!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

PineappleTom

Hi Titans, good to meet you.

Add me in game: PineappleTom . I am going away on holiday for a few weeks so I won't be on too much, but please do PM me on the forums with any questions that you have! :D

Welcome to the Clan Jason !

titans430