• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=red][Declined][/color] [07] Opix

Started by Opix, March 15, 2016, 05:51:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Opix

OSRS INTRODUCTION: Opix

My RuneScape Name: Opix
My Previous RSNs: Austin123282 and D3mons were my account names when I first started playing back in 2007, my accouunt, Austin123282 account was given to me by my brother when I was 7 years old. I had it till it was a combat lvl of 63 then I sort of drifted away for RS. Starting again at the age of  11 I made my second account, D3mons which I got to the combat lvl of 92, I lost the account when it got hacked with a 16m bank. Then finally I started again with the account name Iron Will, which would later be turned to Opix. I'm still training Opix, with a combat lvl of 88 and a 21m bank.
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 88
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I started my account awhile ago, but didn't put my full effort into it until a few months after the account was made. I waited till I had 60+ in all my melee combat stats till I bought members. The account is now like 9 months old, I'm not a heavy runescape player, but I am on there atleast an hour a day. The most I'll probably be on is 6 hours, it really depends on the day and my mood.

My past clans/teams and any current teams:

About me: My name is Tanner Craig, I am male currently living in Alaska. I  am at the age of 15, I was born March 8th, 2001. I am advanced in almost all my classes in school. I also do hockey, soccer, I used to do wrestling, I was really good at it, but as I got into a new school I had to choose between hockey or wrestling and of coarse I chose hockey. My favorite genre of music is probably rap. I'm also a really good designer, I've been the lead designer for 10k+ teams. You can search Opix Designs on youtube if you want to check me out.

I heard about WG through: I googled it, found it in zybez froums
I want to join because: I guess I've always wanted to join a pvp clan, I'm pretty good at pvp myself and love pvm. Always thought it would be nice to have a team. I remember so long ago talking to friends telling them, lets start a pking clan, but it would never happen. It sort of always been a goal for me.

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: Soccer games, I go to Canada in a few months

Zemus

Hey spoke with you ingame, you're a little under the requirements:

100+ Combat,
or,
85+ Combat with either 85+ Range or 82+ Magic.

You're more than welcome to hang around the community until you get there though, post around on our forums and check out our discord server too (click "Discord" at the top of the forums)

good luck with the training hopefully we'll see you around!

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Teequoze

Hey don't be demotivated you just fell under the requirements which aren't that hard to reach

Just train up a little and hope to talk to you soon in cc/discord

Greetz

Teequoze and best of luck!  :woeh:

D om

My advice would be to get 85 Mage ASAP. Then work to 60 prayer by killing green dragons. Sell the hides to buy more bones and then use a gilded alter host on w330. Shouldn't take many hours in game at all to achieve this.

Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Al

Hey Tanner, I see you're into some cool stuff. Hope to see you around.
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS