• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] Blood Houn X

Started by bloodhoun34, March 22, 2016, 11:40:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bloodhoun34

OSRS INTRODUCTION: Blood Houn X

My RuneScape Name: Blood Houn X
My Previous RSNs: Bloodhoun34
Tiny Pupet
Blood Houn

Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 101
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I started my first Runescape account back in 2004 and started making youtube videos in 2005-06. I pked with the infamous elvemage, which isn't saying much anymore. I attended University in the U.S. for criminal law but am origonally from Watford England. Most of my friends and "Fans" call me Rif. I am a tank full through, but did experiment with a barrows pure. I love range, love my barrage, but most importantly just love being in the wilderness and pking. My account and youtube account have both been tarnished over the years, and have had to make appearances after I quit to simply speak out stating that it was not me making the "poop" videos, and that the account name "bloodhoun34" is a name snipe as the actual account i had banned. I have my youtube account back "Bloodhoun" and would be happy to verify if needed. I hope this is good enough?

My past clans/teams and any current teams: I wouldn't call it "clan"...back in those days it was just...hey lets get a group of friends and see if anyone can make it out of green drags alive lol.

About me: My name everyone calls me is either Blood, or Rif. I'm now currently 24 and live in the United States, but origonally from the UK. I am a male, love skateboarding. I have two children and work as a fugitive recovery agent. Dubstep is a favorite type of music, but i'm open to most. :)

I heard about WG through: D om
I want to join because: I'm looking to rebuild my name, as well as have some fun. I've noticed wilderness guardians from their pk trips as well as remembering an old video from the lordship. Honestly I just want to enjoy runescape with some new friends.

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: Not currently that I can think of.
~Bloodhoun

D om

Nice to see you apply, I thought I recognised the name from somewhere!

Welcome to the boards dude.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mojo

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions contact your mentor @D om or any staff member.

Welcome aboard!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

btraill

I CE Y

If you really are the guy you claim to be that's pretty cool. I always enjoyed watching bloodhoun's pk videos  ##

bloodhoun34

Quote from: I CE Y on March 23, 2016, 02:52:53 AM
If you really are the guy you claim to be that's pretty cool. I always enjoyed watching bloodhoun's pk videos  ##

glad you liked my videos, i'll be posting a new pking video within the next day or two. I'll include im now with WG and would love for you to check it out. Re-live the childhood man :)
~Bloodhoun