• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=red][Declined][/color] [07] Orbs

Started by Orbs, March 23, 2016, 08:25:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orbs

OSRS INTRODUCTION: Orbs

My RuneScape Name: Orbs
My Previous RSNs: Baarrrows
Sandslight

Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 110
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: Started playing in 2006, my favorite activities are usually PvM and skilling. My favorite skill in 07 is fishing and my favorite skill in RS3 is mining. Although I do not play RS3 anymore, I've permanently moved to 07.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: I am currently in a PvM clan called Blood Oath Reavers and I would like to leave if I am accepted here, I'm ready to get into PVP which is why I would like to leave.

About me: My name is Jason, I'm 22 from the Grand Bahama, The Bahamas. My hobbies are RuneScape and Minecraft. Favorite band is Pink Floyd, favorite genre of music is Classic Rock.

I heard about WG through: Forum searching
I want to join because: I like the name, application process was simple and I'm ready to PK with a good clan in the wild.

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: Nope

Teequoze

Hi orbs looks good, hope you get accepted

Would love to see you soon on one of our events!

Don't forget to look back in a couple days for instructions if you got accepted!

Greetz

Teeq  :P

Orbs

I hope so too! Looking forward to it. :afro:

Mojo

Hey Jason nice app.

Click Discord at the top and request an app review :D
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

btraill

Hey bud, welcome to the forums! Saw you in Discord earlier -- good to see so early!

I CE Y

Hey orbs nice application, hope to see you in game shortly!

Al

Hey Jason welcome. Not sure if we've had anyone from Bahamas before, that's awesome.
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Hi Alch Cape

Welcome to our clan family! I hope you enjoy your stay! <3  :nyan:

Orbs

I'd like to withdraw my application, I don't think I'm ready for the PvP world, I hope you can understand. I appreciate your consideration!