• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] Fortuneer

Started by fortuneer, March 24, 2016, 06:56:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fortuneer

OSRS INTRODUCTION: Fortuneer

My RuneScape Name: Fortuneer
My Previous RSNs:
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 106
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I am mainly a pker, i tend to 1v1 and try find clans to do clan fights or just chill with them in teamspeak. I like to boss and pvm.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: I haven't been included in many clans.

About me: My names jack, i am 19. i am from the united kingdom. i play a couple hours a day. I currently have an apprenticeship at lyndsey oil refinery, i am a sociable, friendly person which works well in a team. I am easy to get along with and i help others over myself. I listen to punk/rock music genre and sometimes house/hardstyle, listening to music helps me concentrate on the game.  :nyan: i also like memes.

I heard about WG through: i searched it on the internet
I want to join because: I saw some reviews and it looked fun and a nice clan to join, also to make some new rs mates.

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: work

Mojo

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions contact your mentor @Onyxess   or any staff member.

Welcome aboard!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Onyxess

D om

Welcome mate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

jaredspurr

hey sorry i missed ur pm on discord welcome to the clan

btraill

fortuneer

Thank you guys! i have loved pking with you all and i am thrilled to be accepted in the clan! i appreciate all of the congratulations!