• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=red][Declined][/color] [07] MetroCoolin

Started by MetroBoomin, March 24, 2016, 07:02:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MetroBoomin

OSRS INTRODUCTION: MetroCoolin

My RuneScape Name: MetroCoolin
My Previous RSNs: Nature Ruin, Xehpla, Blia, and Ailb
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 97
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: Started playing runescape in 2004. Quit after 2007, got into the private server community, did a lot of clanning on their. Mostly pure clans such as Annihilation, Trilogy, and Temptation. My name is Nature Ruin because I'm 72 rune crafting going for 99. My favorite thing to do on runescape is go teleblock people at edgeville bank on pvp worlds.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: Did a lot of pure clans like I said before, participated in full outs that were at least 40v40, mini's and I participated in main teams back in 2005, which consisted of just tribriding at mage bank with a bunch of friends.

About me: My name's Brian, and I'm 22 years old from Washington DC. Currently Majoring in Chemistry which will lead up to me being a Neurologist. I love edm, into festivals, concerts, and shows.

I heard about WG through: Zybez
I want to join because: Pvp aspect, and social aspect. Game gets boring playing by yourself.

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: 9-5 job on weekdays. Other than that im free.

Mojo

Hey Brian nice app there :)

Click Discord at the top and ask an Advisor or App Manager to review your app :)
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

btraill

Hey Brian, welcome aboard.

I love Electronic music/going to shows. Personally into Techno/Trance.

Hope to see ya around!