• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] jjason g

Started by jjason g, March 31, 2016, 01:48:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jjason g

OSRS INTRODUCTION: jjason g

My RuneScape Name: jjason g
My Previous RSNs: red sword128
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 105
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I started playing  in about 2007. i stopped playing after about 2 year. started playing again about 6 months ago. My favorite still is magic and my favorite event is castle wars

My past clans/teams and any current teams: i have not been in an official clan since i have started playing osrs. i was in a few clan chats and did bossing, but if was very unorganized.

About me: i'm a male. age 22. USA . i am a ollege student at Oakland University in Michigan and am stdying health scicne in an attempt to go to PT school. i enjoy working out and playing osrs ;). i have a girlfriend that i live with and enjoy spending time with.

I heard about WG through: youtube
I want to join because: watching your youtube video on what people think of runescape made me interesting in joining. Also because they leader of the clan seems very easy going i want to assume that most of the members are too. Also being part of n organized clan such as this will make my osrs experience better.

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: no

Mojo

Hey welcome to our forums :)

Click Discord at the top and contact an Advisor or App Manager so they can review your app.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

bloodhoun34

~Bloodhoun

Mojo

Looks like I missed your PM on Discord.

Come back on when you're free and look for an Advisor or App Manager on the list to the right.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Onyxess

Ypu would be a great addition to the clan! I hope you get accepted.

Teequoze

Nice app enjoyed reading it hope to see you as a full member of our clan soon

Gl on your application

Greetz

Teeq  :P

Mojo

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions contact your mentor @DroVillain or any staff member.

Welcome aboard!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

DroVillain

Skrillaxed