• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] PK Bear

Started by PK_Bears, April 02, 2016, 10:33:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PK_Bears

OSRS INTRODUCTION: PK Bear

My RuneScape Name: PK Bear
My Previous RSNs: bears102222
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 96
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I started playing runescape in 2007 and played for several years until EOC.  I rejoined OSRS in 2013 took a year break and now have been playing non-stop for the past 6 months.

My past clans/teams and any current teams:

About me: I am a 18 year old Male from the United States. I have a talent for inventing and am pursuing a engineering degree.

I heard about WG through: Seen WG while I pked.
I want to join because: WG is a very credible and historical Runescape clan that has a tight knit Pking community. Pking is the only reason I play runecsape and I believe being in a active Pking clan will enhance the experience.

Regarding future events which may impact my activity:

Suffud

Nice to meet you.

You have a solid Magic level which is fantastic, but you should work on your range and boost that up to the mid 80s or so, try and hit that 100 combat mark and your be a good addition to the clan.

PK_Bears

So once I get 100 cb and 80ish range I will be accepted?

Onyxess

Quote from: PK_Bears on April 02, 2016, 11:00:30 PM
You already meet the requiments, since it's 100cmb or 85cmb with 85 mage or 85cmb with 85 range .i'm sure that once one of the app managers takes a look they will message you with details. You would be a solid addition to the clan.

PK_Bears

Mojo

Quote from: Onyxess on April 02, 2016, 11:04:50 PM
Quote from: PK_Bears on April 02, 2016, 11:00:30 PM
You already meet the requiments, since it's 100cmb or 85cmb with 85 mage or 85cmb with 85 range .i'm sure that once one of the app managers takes a look they will message you with details. You would be a solid addition to the clan.
As he says you are eligible to join now.

Your next step is to contact an Advisor or App Manager via Discord (button at the top).
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Mojo

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions contact your mentor @bloodhoun34 or any staff member.

Welcome aboard!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

PK_Bears

Hi Alch Cape

Teequoze

Gz welcome to the clan make sure you ask for that app review on discord  :P

bloodhoun34

welcome to the clan, just let me know if you have any questions :)
~bloodhoun34
~Bloodhoun

Skrillaxed

D om

What sort of engineering are you doing?

I'm currently studying for a Masters degree in Aerospace Engineering  (H)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------