• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Monkey Madness 2

Started by jjason g, April 06, 2016, 07:11:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jjason g

Dear clan,

We should do monkey madness 2 together when it comes out. I think it will make it for fun and allow us to use our combined genius to figure it out.

Love,
Jason

:nyan: :nyan: :nyan: :nyan: :nyan: :nyan: :nyan: :nyan: :nyan: :nyan:

Onyxess

Great idea! When is it coming out and do we know the requirements yet?

D om

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

jjason g

i think the jmods said may 5th..... or something. Also the only thing they gave away is to have a high slayer level and monkey madness related quests done of course.

Onyxess

Quote from: jjason g on April 06, 2016, 07:44:34 PM
i think the jmods said may 5th..... or something. Also the only thing they gave away is to have a high slayer level and monkey madness related quests done of course.
Now im scared, if its more than 73 i will have to go for a slayer grind.

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Lait_Choco

Sure, questing alone is boring af. Hopefully the req's aren't that hard so I can do it without grinding.

Q: Kimi, do you have any hobbies?
KR: I collect walnuts.

jjason g

i believe their exact words were it will be the highest slayer quest requirement so far. the highest one as of now is 42, so i doubt it will be higher than 70

Antwharn

Hopefully its near the 60 mark :D, the rewards look nice

Teequoze

Im down som 1 let me know when it is so far?

I3 O S S

any more info on what requirements are needed for this quest?  ##

jjason g

okay everyone get ready to be annoyed. Quest requirements subject to change reveled today.

Quests:

Monkey Madness

RFD

Enlightened journey

Troll Stronghold

Watchtower

Skills:

69 slayer

70 crafting

55 agility

55 thieving

High CB stats recomended

Teequoze

Got everything exept enlightened journey I think and watchtower might do them today  :P

When is it exactly coming out?

Onyxess

Just started training my crafting to 70.

Ginger Zerk

Lol I'm not interested in the quest. Being a zerker I don't see the need in it. I also hate questing

jjason g

You also need 60 hunter.... which i do not have soooooo yeah that sucks

O_Beast

you wanna do a grandmaster quest with no guide  O_o id probably be up for it tbh lol

Boomer

this quest is long and hard :P kappa