• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] plz ronan

Started by plz ronan, April 08, 2016, 08:37:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

plz ronan

OSRS INTRODUCTION: plz ronan

My RuneScape Name: plz ronan
My Previous RSNs: B0t ronan
Also had a couple of rs3 accoounts (pures) that i dont remember.

Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 112
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I started playing in around 2008 as f2p player. I enjoyed the game even though I was a noob the 6 first years.
When EOC came out I quit because I felt it was ruining the game, and I did'nt play RS for about 4 years.
When osrs came out it took a while before I started to play, but I really enjoyed the game as member this time. My favourite skills are mostly grinding for new items, set, quests, spells, or mainly diarys. I love PVMing, and I also enjoy pking.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: I was in a runescape 3 clan til i quit the game and left the clan.
on osrs i used to be in Skrillaxeds clan.

About me: My name is oskar and I am a 17 year old male from Norway.
My main hobbies are sports and runescape, I also enjoy watching movies. I like most kinds of music like: drum and base, raps, chill music and mostly every kinda of music really.
i really enjoy eating food and fruit. I am studing, so it might be hard for me to join events in days between monday-thusday. But I would love to join any events in weekends as well as in holydays.

I heard about WG through: I heard about WG from my friend WG skrillaxed.
I want to join because: I've always wanted to have a clan that is not just about talking, but also events such as pking and Pvming so i'ts easies to know other people in the clan beter and get to know them beter and faster. Also It will be easier to find Pvm parnters. and people to do things with.
Also people in this clan seems nice.

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: I might have alot school, but i should still be able to join some events :D

Teequoze

Hi nice to see you made your choice for WG im sure you gonna feel good in our clan as we do a lot of events.

Greetz Teeq  :P

D om

Hey welcome dude

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Skrillaxed

welcome, glad you decided to apply wont regret this, start working that magic to up for sure tho :)

Mojo

Welcome to our boards and nice rs name :P

Be sure to hop on Discord and get an application review.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Mojo

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions contact your mentor @Mojo or any staff member.

Welcome aboard!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

I CE Y

Welcome to the clan hope to see you in some of the upcoming events!

bloodhoun34

welcome to the clan, make sure you attend 3 events and post for your graduation. also make friends, it'll last a while :D
~Bloodhoun

xentrab02