• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] Deductions

Started by Bryce, April 08, 2016, 04:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bryce

OSRS INTRODUCTION: Deductions

My RuneScape Name: Deductions
My Previous RSNs: bryce tbh, warm rabbits
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 114
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: trying to keep this short and idk, started a few months before rs2 released played on and off, got banned in 09 for the barbarian assault glitch (didnt even keep the runes i was just curious rip) ive joined/applied to wg like 4 times now ive went inactive ALOT in the past few years. have my own laptop and my life is  alot more stable now so i should be here to stay this time

My past clans/teams and any current teams: joined (fr) dead and then went on to eos for awhile, left early 09 just before my ban, made my new account then (bryce tbh current rs3 main sneakyhippie which i dont play) and joined WG briefly before leaving the game for awhile, came back in osrs and joined wg a few times before going inactive due2life

About me: im bryce, im 25 (quarter of a century dear god man) i live in the us, i play alot of black ops 3 on the xbox one, league a little bit, and rs (duh) i also do music quite a bit, ive played guitar since i was 12 and i try to sing a little.

I heard about WG through: lots of old w27 friends were wg (imbryanman, wind, etc)
I want to join because: i dont have any friends in rs and you guys are pretty cool guys so hey

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: i work a lot but nah not really

D om

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Bryce

:nyan: this is new and this is fantastic, also thanks guys

Mojo

Quote from: Bryce on April 08, 2016, 08:31:38 PM
:nyan: this is new and this is fantastic, also thanks guys
nyan has been on our boards for many years :D

PM me or another Advisor/App Manager to complete your app (Discord).
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

I CE Y

Goodluck man seen you at raids recently doing good so far!

Mojo

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions contact your mentor @bloodhoun34 or any staff member.

Welcome aboard!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Bryce

thanks, looking forward to actually sticking around this time haha

Zemus

bloodhoun34

welcome to the clan, glad to be your mentor :)
~Bloodhoun