• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Trolling a streamer

Started by I CE Y, April 08, 2016, 10:45:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I CE Y

As the raid was slowly coming to and end we started to hunt down twitch.tv/zerkerpker (I Pk N00bs I) at scorpia/lava's and eventually at ports. Me Guzzy and Deductions we're baiting him in twitch chat telling him that we need help at 50 ports- He eventually came and we killed him.

After that I posted the fake strawpoll link in his chat and posted underneath: "choose whether or not you'd like us to stop hunting you down".

When he opens it... http://oddshot.tv/shot/zerkerpker-20160408212713168

## ## Icey #1 troll

Antwharn

D om

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mojo

lmfao

edit: watched a few seconds of his stream, sounds like he's from somewhere near me based on the accent :P
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

D om

Quote from: Mojo on April 08, 2016, 11:38:59 PM
lmfao

edit: watched a few seconds of his stream, sounds like he's from somewhere near me based on the accent :P

Where are you from?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mojo

Quote from: D om on April 09, 2016, 12:17:10 AM
lmfao

Where are you from?
Gateshead, his accent is Geordie or at least somewhere within 50 miles of here :P
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

D om

Quote from: Mojo on April 09, 2016, 12:45:23 AM
Quote from: D om on April 09, 2016, 12:17:10 AM
lmfao

Where are you from?
Gateshead, his accent is Geordie or at least somewhere within 50 miles of here :P

Oh cool. I'm originally from Hull so not too far away.

Teequoze

l0000L ICEY awesome mate! Remember u did that yesterday with me when I just woken up x D

Teequoze

Thats something to post on a youtube channel lol

keeleh

lmfao :woeh: :woeh: :woeh:

Boomer