• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] Makkeeeuuhh

Started by Makkee, April 10, 2016, 07:39:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Makkee

OSRS INTRODUCTION: Makkeeeuuhh

My RuneScape Name: Makkeeeuuhh
My Previous RSNs:
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 115
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I started playing around the year 2003 . OSRs is the first game I really started to play when I was young and learned allot from it ( the english language mostly ) .
My username right now is just a long version of Makke what al my real life friends call me , my real name is Marnix .I really dont have a favourite skill but if i have to choose one its slayer because that's were i train my combat skills . The activity I do the most is pvming but im willingly to learn how to pk properly .

My past clans/teams and any current teams:

About me: My name is Marnix Taghon
I'm 20 years old and i life in Belgium
My hobbies are gaming ofcourse and going to the gym .
The music I like the most is is house and rock but i like almost every type of music . My likes are friendly people and dislikes are people who have no respect to others . I'm a person who will give every person respect if they give some back too .

I heard about WG through: WG Dax
I want to join because: Friendly people , I'm almost everyday online and not that many of my friends play OSRS so bossing is always solo for me . WG Dax is a real life friend of mine and I've only heard good things of this clan . I know u have allot of pk events and im willingly to learn how to pk in teams .

Regarding future events which may impact my activity:

Skrillaxed

looking good if you are able to pk like you boss you have no worries, would def recommend 85 magic base for tb. 100% no more solo bossing needed tho WG and myself do a lot sure you find this a great home to play osrs.

Teequoze

Looking good

Hope to see you soon with us

Greetz

Teeq!  :P

Mojo

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions contact your mentor @Lait_Choco or any staff member.

Welcome aboard!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

D om

Welcome dude

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Daxzut

Zemus

Makkee

plz ronan