• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] iLetRoundsGo

Started by Rounds, April 10, 2016, 08:20:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rounds

OSRS INTRODUCTION: iLetRoundsGo

My RuneScape Name: iLetRoundsGo
My Previous RSNs:
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 107
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I've played RS since 2006 i believe. It's been a while..  I quit when they destroyed the wilderness, came back tried the whole bh thing it was okay.. then quit again. came back for pvp worlds. then finally when they ruined my fav rs with eoc i quit and ran like hell lol. But when they brought back old school i started yet again. I quit for a year due to stuff going on in real life. Moving, Job Etc. But i'm back now and have the time and all the means to pass time with this. i enjoy pking is my favorite aspect of the game. And until yesterday i was a nearly maxed zerker. i have just gone barrows pure.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: Mayhem Makers.. Long gone though. And it's been years lol
Until today i was against clans due to the style. My friend convinced me to join this one so i am and i'm sure i'll meet some good people.

About me: My names Jordan, I am 21, I live in the US. My hobby is cars, i love to work on import cars, My current project is a 1991 toyota mr2 turbo. I work night shifts for a major company called Hitachi Automotive, and i am an Assembly Tech meaning i fix the machines etc..

I heard about WG through: Og Waterwhip
I want to join because: My buddy convinced me, and i'm looking to make more friends, and experience aspects of the game i have yet to explore.

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: No

bloodhoun34

void
~Bloodhoun

Teequoze

Nice app been in a pure clan myself on 07 in redemption had a great time there. Also got an intrest in cars already like you : D

Welcome in the clan and hope to see you soon on one of our events

Greetz

Teeq

Mojo

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions contact your mentor @bloodhoun34 or any staff member.

Welcome aboard!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

D om

Welcome aboard man. Nice stats hope to see you on some pk trips soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

plz ronan