• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] Bookshelf

Started by Book, April 14, 2016, 08:19:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Book

OSRS INTRODUCTION: Bookshelf

My RuneScape Name: Bookshelf
My Previous RSNs:
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 126
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I've played runescape throughout my childhood but recently started playing OSRS when I found out about it being released again and was immediately hooked with the skilling and PvP aspects of the game.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: I've been a part of some small PvM clans in the past but nothing related to PvP. The only clan I can remember is RoyalePvM

About me: Just a 17 year old male student from Canada that's looking to take part in some PvP events over voice chat.

I heard about WG through: Zybez Forums
I want to join because: I'm a high level player that has a decent background in solo skilling and pking and I was looking to join a competitive/high-tier team and you guys seemed to be one of the better ones. Hoping to not be disappointed.

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: no

D om

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mojo

Impressive stats. Ask in Discord for an App Review :)
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Teequoze

Hi welcome in the clan bookshelf,

Im sure you not gonna be dissapointed as we do a lot of bossing eg corp, arma, bandos etc + weekly pk events

Greetz Teeq

Hope to see you soon on one of our events!  :P

xentrab02

hope to see you in the clan and raids GL bro  :D

jaredspurr

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, gain at least 10 posts and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact any staff member, we are happy to help.

Welcome aboard!

Anthony