• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] O Beast

Started by O_Beast, April 17, 2016, 08:44:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

O_Beast

OSRS INTRODUCTION: O Beast

My RuneScape Name: O Beast
My Previous RSNs: Clap Town, S2fit
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 101
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I started playing RuneScape when I was in my final year of primary school, now im 22 - so ages

I got the name O Beast from another game I played a few years ago (Tribal wars if any one knows it) I dont really like any skills but I train them if needed. I enjoy PVm alot, been to a few Zammy trips lately for the first time since i started 07.

I mostly spend my time ingame making GP if I can or pking (I have a sexy K/D ratio)

My past clans/teams and any current teams: I have been in many pure clans but I started out in NBK on my first account. From there I played pures then came back to main clans joining TBC which I spent a lot of time with. That period of time with TBC I learnt the most about the game

About me: Firstly, I copied and pasted my last app because it was just a month after the first app & I didnt think I needed to say new things as I havent done anything new in that time. This app is more thorough than the original though. Also I have spent 9 days in Amsterdam so I didnt get a chance to do my next stage of application :\

So im 22, I am English, I am a big boxing fan aswell as a Man Utd fan. Im into instrumental music and I try to go to local raves when possible. (Eskimo Dance is big!)

I work 9-5 each week and am fairly active in the evenings mostly. I work Saturdays so make up for the exp waste on Tuesdays :P

I am stuck with Arthritis so my gym life is gone now. However I keep fit by walking and am very determined to keep on top of it! other than that I have no hobbies to waste exp on  :afro:

I heard about WG through: Been in the CC weeks now
I want to join because: I have spent a lot of time talking in CC/ been to raids & PVM trips and met some awesome people so far. I hope to stay around for as long as possible.

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: Nothing. Maybe a holiday or something but will notify as and when

Zemus

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions contact your mentor @I CE Y or any staff member.

Welcome aboard!