• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [RS3] Feathermage

Started by Feathermage, April 26, 2016, 06:31:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feathermage

RS3 INTRODUCTION: Feathermage

My RuneScape Name: Feathermage
My Previous RSNs: xjordanfirex (Main, banned because I quit 10 years ago and my buddy played it).

Kwikster - (another pure account, f2p but decent mid level combat with 1 def)

My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I used to play on my main which was high leveled but was banned during the period I quit RS (approx 2010-2016).  My current account is my old range/mage pure.  I am looking to get back into player killing but want a solid team to work with and guide me through the new game as things are so different compared to the past.

My past/current clans/teams are:

About me: My name is Jay, Im a 20 something American male.  When I'm not gaming or working, Im in the gym lifting, training jiu jitsu, hanging with my girlfriend, reading, or trying to disprove the latest diet myth.

I heard about WG through: google
I want to join because: I want a community to play runescape 3 with, especially a group of people looking for mid-level (lvl 60-80) RS3 PKING.

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: Nothing other than normal day to day stuff.

PineappleTom

Hey pal - it's nice to see new faces :)

We are certainly a helpful clan, although PKing is quite slow on RS3. A couple of guys go out during warbands, so maybe you can get a small group together there! Rs3 is currently mainly pvm, skilling, questing etc.

Anyway, still keen? Love to see you on Discord :)

Mojo

As Tom says, PKing is not something we do much of on RS3 these days.

hope to see you on Discord :)
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Feathermage

Shame about the PKing, perhaps that can change in the future (doubtful), but in any case I'm still interested, too bad I spent so much time staying at 1 defence :/

Mojo

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, gain at least 10 posts and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on RS3 you should be in our Clan Chat and optionally our FC: "WG_CC".
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions contact your mentor @PineappleTom or any staff member.

Welcome aboard!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]