• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] Aww Shux

Started by aww shux, April 16, 2016, 07:28:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aww shux

OSRS INTRODUCTION: Aww Shux

My RuneScape Name: Aww Shux
My Previous RSNs: Aww shucks
Aw shucks
Aww Shnap

Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 95
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: Well I have been playing since the very beginning back when classic was in BETA. Have always loved Runescape and hope to find more "veteran" players like myself. I feel like the community has worsened over the years and I feel like binding together as a clan will help bring back the friendly environment we have once had.
I don't particularly have a favorite set of skills/activities but I am working hard to make my account stronger every day.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: I used to be in a clan Lake of Rune, which was also a very friendly and inviting environment, but sadly it is strictly RS3 based and I am strictly an OSRS player.

About me: My name is Ashten. Im 24, male, from the JerZ. I wouldn't say Runescape is a hobby of mine but yet a way of life. I'm accepted the fact that nobody truly quits runescape. One day some how you will always find your way back. Honesty is the most important thing to me.

I heard about WG through: OSRS Clan Forums
I want to join because: Have always loved Runescape and hope to find more "veteran" players like myself. I feel like the community has worsened over the years and I feel like binding together as a clan will help bring back the friendly environment we have once had.

I believe the community and how we treat fellow Runescapers is the most important part of the game.

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: Not at this time

Fury Os

Southern California Born and Raised

Mojo

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions contact your mentor @juggal0 or any staff member.

Welcome aboard!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

I CE Y

Teequoze

Hi, gratz on being accepted in the clan, hope to meet you soon on one of our events!

Welcome

Teequoze

plz ronan

juggal0

welcome, if you need anything feel free to ask