• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] Guywatson12

Started by GuyWT, April 26, 2016, 08:39:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GuyWT

OSRS INTRODUCTION: Guywatson12

My RuneScape Name: Guywatson12
My Previous RSNs:
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 87
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I used to play 2006.. only found out old school restarted 1 year ago.. really enjoy mini games and pvp. Favourite osrs pass time is range training.

My past clans/teams and any current teams:

About me: I'm 24 yr old male from the UK. my pass times are rebuilding the motorbikes that i crash frequently, recently recovered from a broken pelvis and foot, i have a fulltime job .. which includes shift work, so one week ill be on pm the other week am. joined osrs when i realised it was back, makes me feel young again, the mrs hates me playying !

I heard about WG through: Internet searching. Crossed your path and had an in depth look.
I want to join because: After reading through the site, very good guidance and we'll made website. Hoping for organised friendly and helpful clan.

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: Holiday end of May.

Mojo

Hello, as discussed on Discord, ask for app review once you hit 85 Ranged.

You could also do with adding a little more detail to your About me section.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

PineappleTom

Hey dude, glad we spoke on Discord.

As Mojo says, be sure to let us know once that final couple of range levels are achieved. I look forward to it! :)

WG Ajaji

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, gain at least 10 posts and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions contact your mentor @Suffud or any staff member.

Welcome aboard!

Fury Os

Southern California Born and Raised