• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Whats your favorite way of making money and why?

Started by tommywx, May 03, 2016, 12:58:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tommywx

I can't believe I haven't found this question! At least an active one.

Anyways it's interesting to see how everyone makes money. I like to do clues and sometimes flip items on the G.E. Sometimes I like to safespot green Dragons as well, because their bones are worth a lot. What's your way to make money? If it's your secret you don't have to be entirely descriptive^-^

I think clues are a great way of making money. Hard clue scrolls seem to be giving a consistent 100k and higher profits, and if you're lucky you'll find a page or two. Medium clue scrolls are definitely more luck based but you get them a lot faster. And going around Runescape knowing there's a reward waiting is kind of exciting to me!

I CE Y

I've always enjoyed flipping and it's how I made most of my money on RS3 and 07.

Though on my old accounts in 2012 I made the majority of my money from staking and flipping with the profits!

WG Genesis

I like to do a variety of things, nothing specific.

Barrows is nice with morytania legs 3 since you use basically no potions and get double runes.

I did some solo rex/some duo dks on dagannoth tasks.

I've been trying soloing armadyl for a while now (over 120 KC) but have had no luck (Gotten a rune sword, 2 yew seeds, and recently a D Med). Hopefully my luck will change!

Also, I make a nice amount of money from dailies (120k/day due to buying cheap battlestaves after varrock hard diary, and some more from daily herb boxes from stored NMZ points).

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

keeleh

Boomer

Slayer is one of the best way i see money making you can farm alot of mobs that are worth alot and make you decent amount of cash

Teequoze

I mostly do:

First wyverns ---> Barrows ---> DKS ---> GWD ---> Corp

Other ways looting, pking, raids are legit money for me

Planning on staking in the future once 99 str

Anthony

Skilling of any kind because i'm levelling up while making cash :D

LilRyan

Lait_Choco

Made my first mills with fletching and pking @ green dragons.
Now mainly trough slayer and I do every clue and got lucky a few times.

Q: Kimi, do you have any hobbies?
KR: I collect walnuts.

Lordsamm

Luring and Cerberus l

Luring is making free money from dumb ppl and Cerberus gives me alot of loot

Rihsky

I have been having a lot of luck with Demonic Gorillas recently. I made slightly over 25M in one task a couple days ago.