• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=red][Declined][/color] [07] Kyller

Started by Kyllerrr, May 04, 2016, 05:25:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kyllerrr

OSRS INTRODUCTION: Kyller

My RuneScape Name: Kyller
My Previous RSNs: Mr Wild 1, Zenima, Mythslegend
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 94
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: My username is my IRL nickname. I started playing in the year 2007, since then have been on and off with different accounts because i forgot my passwords for a few. Then about 3 years ago i got back into RS, and i really enjoyed when OSRS came out. I enjoy combat and PvM/PvP.

My past clans/teams and any current teams:

About me: Well like it says in my username, my IRL name is Kyle. I am a teenager still in school and am in EST. I have a youtube and twitch channel where i make runescape videos and livestream whenever I can just for fun. I'm not like B0aty. I am outgoing and a great leader and obedient follower.

I heard about WG through: I found WG on the RS Website Forums
I want to join because: I am just looking for a clan that goes pking often and team bossing and is social and helping. I've never been in a clan before and I've just been scaping by myself, never gone team bossing or team pking which i know I would enjoy.

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: School

Mojo

Hey welcome to our forums.
If you're joining for PvP you need 85 Ranged or 82 Magic (or 100 combat).

If you'd like to join for non-PvP only and work on it then contact an app reviewer on Discord.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

D om

Hey dude

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------