• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [RS3] Darth_Jax

Started by Darth Jax, May 05, 2016, 12:34:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darth Jax

RS3 INTRODUCTION: Darth_Jax

My RuneScape Name: Darth_Jax
My Previous RSNs:
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I started RS in the rainy September of 2011 when one of my best friends sayd that I should try RS cause its quite fun. My RS name Darth Jax comes from the last clan I was. All high ranks needed Darth ahead of they're name.
My favourite activity is questing. I'm a huge lorehound and an Zarosian. First when I found out about the gods, I started supporting Guthix cause he was the only god I liked from the three gods. I like balance, but when I found about Zaros then I just dont think that there is any better god in RS.  To make peace you need peace in yourself.

My past/current clans/teams are: Shadow Empire (I think it doesn't exist anymore)

About me: My name is an very foreign name for everybody here I think, but anyway, my name is Jaagup.
I'm an 16 year old Estonian RS player. I'm a man. My hobbies are basketball, guitar playng and chor singing. I like playng RS and traveling.
I live in the capital of Estonia, Tallinn, but my family comes from the island parts of Estonia.
Gotta love the smell of juniper. All islands are massivly covered by junipers here. I love cars very much too. Gotta love riding a car across islands roads on a hot summer evening.

I heard about WG through: I'm just looking for an active clan with mature and friendly people.
I want to join because: I would realy like to see if its true that you are so friendly and active like you say and I would like more people to play RS with. I love PK.

Regarding future events which may impact my activity:

PineappleTom

Hey Jaagup! Welcome to the boards - be sure to hang around on Discord (there's a link at the top of the forums) and PM the Staff for an interview =)

I hope to see more of you!

WG Ajaji

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, gain at least 10 posts and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on RS3 you should be in our Clan Chat and optionally our FC: "WG_CC".
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions contact your mentor @Mojo or any staff member.

Welcome aboard!

Mojo

Welcome dude, shoot me a PM on Discord if you have any questions :)
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

btraill

Hey Jaagup! Welcome to the community.

Hope to see ya around