• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=red][Declined][/color] [07] pingers cuz

Started by pingers cuz, May 08, 2016, 02:33:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pingers cuz

OSRS INTRODUCTION: pingers cuz

My RuneScape Name: pingers cuz
My Previous RSNs:
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 97
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: started playing as soon as old school came out, slowly progressed a zerker pure but i was so busy at work. the last few months i have been playing alot thought and enjoying it and broke my zerker to make it a main. looking forward to pvm

My past clans/teams and any current teams: never been in a clan at all. in rs3 or oldschool

About me: 420

I heard about WG through: wg rambo
I want to join because: pvm and i have been in the clan chat for about a week. laid back

Regarding future events which may impact my activity:

D om

Hi man [emoji106] try to improve your "about me" section. We like to know some interesting things about each other to give a better community feeling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

keeleh

Support! Active in game.  Got him as a target in 318 before and fought him in 325. He was a respectful and challenging opponent.  :woeh: After we fought he showed interest in WG, so I directed to our cc and he's been in it ever since.

Mojo

Try again.

It clearly says we decline lazy applications near the bottom of the application form.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]