• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=red][Declined][/color] [07] PrizzoScape

Started by Prizzo, May 10, 2016, 04:30:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prizzo

OSRS INTRODUCTION: PrizzoScape

My RuneScape Name: PrizzoScape
My Previous RSNs: Prizzo332/Darkbynight
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 108
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I have played runescape since 2006. I quit the game for about a year but im getting back into it and im looking to join a clan. My Stats Are 86 Att 89 Str 85 Defence 88 Hp 76 Range 70 Prayer And 82 Magic.

My past clans/teams and any current teams:

About me: My name is peter i am 17 years old I am a male. I live in New Jersey. My hobbies are playing video games minecraft,League of legends, And Runescape, I also i enjoy hanging out with friends and playing sports such as basketball baseball etc.

I heard about WG through: I posted on the zybez forums looking for clan and a player named "DeMoN" Recommend me
I want to join because: I want to join the wilderness guardians because i am looking for a very active and trust worthy clan, I have also never heard anything bad about the wilderness guardians so i believe they are a very trustworthy and loyal clan.

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: Nope

Fury Os

Welcome buddy, glad to see another US based clan member (: I am from California
Southern California Born and Raised

WG Ajaji

Hello Peter, Welcome to WG. Make sure you hop on Discord and ask for application review

D om

Hey dude welcome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mojo

Welcome to our boards.

Nice recruiting Demon!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Smile

perpetually high.

WG Genesis

Hey there! I'm sure you'll have a ton of fun with us in the events, and just generally in the cc :D

I CE Y

Teequoze

Welcome to the clan!

Hope to see you soon on our events!