• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accept][/color] [07] nice lad 6

Started by LordBowlcut, May 15, 2016, 01:40:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LordBowlcut

OSRS INTRODUCTION: nice lad 6

My RuneScape Name: nice lad 6
My Previous RSNs:
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 114
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: been mostly pure all the time I played rs. Recently got 70 def/70 pray and decided i would join a main clan. Only had 1 other main account in 10+ years of scape.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: A few pure clans, Atrocity, Fatality, The Last Pures, Deathwish.

About me: I am a guy I live in america, i enjoy to play RuneScape all the time. I listen 2 lana del rey at least 3 hours a day. I am nice guy i think and I get along well wit others :D

I heard about WG through: seen His Lordship recruitment video in like 06 R0LF
I want to join because: been hanging around in cc for a while n one of my m8z Fury OS been wantin me to join as well. I feel like the community is good and the clan is active.

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: if i die

I CE Y

Glad you finally got around to applying mate. Goodluck with your application i'm sure you'll like it here :D

Hi Alch Cape

I hope you get in! You were really nice the two times we chatted!

WG Ajaji

Good to see you apply finally, ask for a review on discord and I'll be glad to assist you.

Fury Os

Finally u fookin nub! i was gone this weekend at my girlfriends graduation up by where u live
Southern California Born and Raised

WG Ajaji

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, gain at least 10 posts and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions contact your mentor @WG James or any staff member.

Welcome aboard!