• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] Yo Itz Ebola

Started by LilRyan, May 19, 2016, 02:57:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LilRyan

OSRS INTRODUCTION: Yo Itz Ebola

My RuneScape Name: Yo Itz Ebola
My Previous RSNs: I've had A LOT of rs names, but I will try to remember them King RyanD, JMR RyanD, Torva Legs, Tank Gear On,Fro0o0ozen (something like that).. There are more but I can't remember.... Slay Legends
Joining for PvP events: No
My Combat Level: 118
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I started in 2008 when I was in 8th grade. I began my RS career in clans on the RSB such as Destiny, and Death Shredders. I moved on from the RSB when I found out about "Real clanning".. I moved on to zybez, and shortly after joined The Stricken Cards. We will get into my clan history a bit later.. I love to slay on OSRS and recently achieved 99 defence :) I enjoy doing most skills (except hunter, and thieving).

My past clans/teams and any current teams: I have been in a TON of clans I'm not going to lie.. Started with Destiny, then Death Shredders (where I met WG Jared Jr)
I moved on to TSC, and then there are other clans such as FF,KO,AF,IF,RDK,WG,DW. Those are all RS2 clans.. In my time on OSRS I have been in WG, Fearless, TUF, Ronin, VR, CP, SV (when they were a pure clan), Purity. I know I am leaving some out, but from the list I've given you, you can see my predicament.

About me: I'm Ryan I'm 24, I get married on Saturday (May 21st)... I recently found out my fiance is pregnant (she is 5 months now). I work as a Help Desk Technician (IT), I enjoy most computer related projects. I enjoy American Football (I'm from Houston so of course the Texans), basketball, and baseball. I have been around off and on WG for a couple of years now. I don't see many faces I remember in all honesty, but I look forward to getting to know some new faces.

I heard about WG through: RSC?
I want to join because: I am looking for a community to join, with members that are more like a family than anything. I miss clanning, but I don't want to get involved in the big clan politics.

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: I work Mon-Fri 8-5 Gmt-6 other than that no.

Smile

perpetually high.

WG Ajaji

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, gain at least 10 posts and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions contact your mentor @DroVillain or any staff member.

Welcome aboard!

I CE Y

Very pleased to see this finally posted :)

You've been really active in the clan chat and it's been nice talking to you. All the best with the marriage this Saturday!

Al Kind A

Seen you hanging around in cc for a while now :) glad you finally decided to post your application :)

LilRyan

DroVillain

Fury Os

Southern California Born and Raised