• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Intrested in joning

Started by Maxemis, October 08, 2011, 01:05:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maxemis

1. Is this introduction for the Wilderness Guardians or Descendant Guardians?
~ Wilderness Guardians.

2. Tell us about your RuneScape history and your account (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favorite activities etc.) :
~ I started runescape back in 2004.  I have been playing on and off over the past few years but over the past couple of months have been starting to get back into the game.  I love doing castle wars and really any event aslong as it is with other people.  My rsn does not really mean anything it was my old buddys name until he changed it so I grabbed it.

3. Tell us more about yourself (Age, country/state, gender, hobbies, music, skills, likes and dislikes):
~ So, I'm 19 live in Canada and I'm male.  I love all sorts of music anything with a good beat and lyrics really.  I am into sports and dirt bikes fairly active in those areas.  I like hanging out with friends and meeting new people.  I dislike people who can't admit they are wrong and someone who belittles someone else.

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG:
~ Datzeums replied to my post on the rs forums and after viewing over some parts of your clan it made me interested.
5. Are there any current WG or DG members who you already know:
~ I never really looked over the list in that much detail but I am going to assume no.

6. Any additional comments:
~ From what I can see I really like the way your clan is setup and hope I will be accepted and allowed to join.  Other then that nothing else is really on my mind.

Mark

Nice intro, Welcome to the community :)

I set the standard.

Zemus

Hey, good to see you decided to intro!
If you need help with anything ask me, good luck with your application!

Rachellove9

Hello,

I bet the leaves are pretty in your area now.  I live in eastern PA and they are turning colors here now.  Looking forward to talking to you soon and seeing your application.

Rachy

Maxemis

Quote from: Rachellove9 on October 08, 2011, 01:34:03 AM
Hello,

I bet the leaves are pretty in your area now.  I live in eastern PA and they are turning colors here now.  Looking forward to talking to you soon and seeing your application.

Rachy

Yes actually they are.  Starting to change color and fall :)

Wayshow

heya :D
we need to go cw sometime.... although i suck lol ##
whats your name?
welcome to wg :>

Maxemis

Quote from: Wayshow on October 08, 2011, 02:36:54 AM
heya :D
we need to go cw sometime.... although i suck lol ##
whats your name?
welcome to wg :>
My actual name is Tyler, but most ppl just call me max haha