• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=red][Declined][/color] [07] Shinigahmi

Started by Shinigahmi, May 20, 2016, 02:10:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shinigahmi

OSRS INTRODUCTION: Shinigahmi

My RuneScape Name: Shinigahmi
My Previous RSNs: OS Wiz, SouthLake, Zapdoze
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 101
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I officially started playing Runescape during the beginning of Middle School (I'm currently 22 years old). I had a maxed main back when OSRS was RS named Kyle_K22. I would say that I am very knowledgeable about the game and if I don't know the answer to a question I know exactly how to find it. I've had many pures/pkers in my days so i'm not new to PvP, and definately not new to PvM.

My name is Shinigahmi, rooting from the japanese word "Shinigami" meaning God Of Death.

Favorite skill is everything tbh, favorite activity is making money.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: I'm currently lurking around in the Clan "RuneGuru", and have been here for about a year now. Technically this isn't my currently clan as there is nothing like an app to get into it, but it is my OSRS family at the moment.

About me: Kyle Dakota Kennedy, Call me Kody.

M/22/USA

Snowboarding, Gaming, United States Air Force Vehicle Mechanic.

I like a lot of things, hard to pick something to talk about. But ask if you have any questions.

I heard about WG through: WG Tricia
I want to join because: I'm always looking for a real clan to be a part of and make my mark in OldSchool Runescape.

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: Nothing other than work hours (7am-4pm Alaskan Time Zone)

Hi Alch Cape

Yayy!! I am happy you are applying! I hope you get in!

WG Ajaji

Decline, account has history in breaking rules.