• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=red][Declined][/color] [07] Rihsky

Started by Rihsky, June 01, 2016, 03:25:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rihsky

OSRS INTRODUCTION: Rihsky

My RuneScape Name: Rihsky
My Previous RSNs: Codie8888
Lots of 8s

Joining for PvP events: No
My Combat Level: 94
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I started playing RuneScape back in 2006, and have played it off and on since then, so I would consider myself a veteran of RS. I recently came back to it a couple weeks ago after about a 6 month Hiatus, and am heavily addicted, again. My first account was a main, which I got to max melee in about 2009. After I got bored with that account, I made the account I currently play on right now into a maxed turmoil pure when turmoil was first introduced. I took a 1-2 year break from RS when EoC came out, but came back when OSRS was released, and I have been working on my Zerker ever since.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: The only clan I was ever a member of was Frozen Fury, and I was an active member for about a year until the closed temporarily.

About me: My name is Codie, you can call me either that or Rihsky. I am 22 years old and live in the Eastern United States. If I am not on RS, I am probably live streaming Destiny on the xbox one, which is pretty much the only other game I enjoy playing.

I heard about WG through: WG Demon
I want to join because: I miss the clan lifestyle and having other people to play with, I have been pretty much a loner on RS ever since FF closed. I enjoy attending events and having active friends.

Regarding future events which may impact my activity:

LilRyan

Hey man, I've seen you in CC a good bit, welcome!

I CE Y

Hey Codie welcome to the clan! Glad to see you finally post this application i've seen you in the clan chat alot recently.

Get to know everyone and i'm sure you'll make plenty of active friends!

Smile

perpetually high.

WG Ajaji