• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] pvm ashhh

Started by pvm ashhh, June 01, 2016, 12:17:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pvm ashhh

OSRS INTRODUCTION: pvm ashhh

My RuneScape Name: pvm ashhh
My Previous RSNs:
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 122
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: ive been playing rs on and off for about 8 years I love slayer almost 99;) ive just got into pvp and really enjoying it I also like bossing and doing events my name pvm ashhh is obvs player vs monster and ash is my name ill be looking to change my name to wg ash if my application is succuessful :)

My past clans/teams and any current teams:

About me: my name is Ashley I'm male 26 from the Uk I love football and any other sports and obvs love playing rs allday everyday :D

I heard about WG through: from a friend plz ronan and wg willaim
I want to join because: ive been to a few pvp events and corp mass and really enjoyed it so I wanna join :)

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: no

Al Kind A

Nice spelling ;) But nice app and looking forward till you being a full member of WG :D

WG Genesis

Ooh, you're the person who is usually in the skype call with William and Oskar then :P

Nice stats! I think you'll be a great addition to the clan combat-wise at least. Hope you have fun once you join :)

WG Ajaji

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, gain at least 10 posts and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions contact your mentor @D om or any staff member.

Welcome aboard!

pvm ashhh

yeah I'm always talking to plz ronan and William :P and thanks looking forward to being apart of this clan.

D om

Quote from: pvm ashhh on June 01, 2016, 07:00:09 PM
yeah I'm always talking to plz ronan and William :P and thanks looking forward to being apart of this clan.

Hey, welcome to the clan. I've been on holiday the past week but I'm back now. Let me know if you need any help  :afro:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

pvm ashhh