• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] Mr papoose

Started by mr papoose, June 01, 2016, 06:21:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mr papoose

OSRS INTRODUCTION: Mr papoose

My RuneScape Name: Mr papoose
My Previous RSNs: 45seconds
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 96
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I started playing osrs again a year ago, papoose is my favorite old school rapper from back in the day you may know him! my favorite skill is range im 99 and only chinned a couple of levels, i like to pvm and solo pk but i miss clan pking alot and want to get back into it.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: Small friends clan pking, usully dident turn out well

About me: im 22 from London, In the british army and play alot of osrs.

I heard about WG through: google search
I want to join because: The clan seems welcoming and social.

Regarding future events which may impact my activity:

LilRyan

Good luck, I would say to work on combat lvls. But ya good luck man!

WG Ajaji

Welcome to WG.. hop on discord and ask for an app review and I'll be glad to do it for you

I CE Y

Another UK Member woot. Welcome to the clan buddy!

jaredspurr

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, gain at least 10 posts and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions contact any staff member.

Welcome aboard!

WG Genesis

Welcome to the clan! Hope you have fun with us :)

D om

Welcome dude. Already showing good activity and aptitude for pking at 13th June raid  :woeh:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anthony

Flux

Best of luck for the future in WG! Keep training those stats up to around 105-115 combat and you'll be really set for PKing with us  :D
[spoiler=Awards & Signatures]

Joined WG January 18th 2016

Proud Warlord circa. June - September 2016

[/spoiler]

Teequoze

Woot an army guy : D!

buddha heist