• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] Lifted Zerk

Started by Lifted Zerk, June 07, 2016, 10:00:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lifted Zerk

OSRS INTRODUCTION: Lifted Zerk

My RuneScape Name: Lifted Zerk
My Previous RSNs: Lifted Poet
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 94
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I began playing unescape in 2009, I was in the 6th grade and thought it was really cool and was hooked ever since. I always drooled over zerker account builds and told myself I'd make one, one day. Sadly the e.o.c update kind of demotivated me from making one (was a regular non quested main) and then OSRS came out and yeah here I am.

My past clans/teams and any current teams:

About me: Currently I'm working at a theme park for the summer which isn't to bad and flexible hours. I am going to school for game development preferably scripting and I also make youtube videos which you can check out if you want to, type in "lifted zerk". I also like riding around my bike and skateboard with friends :)

I heard about WG through: Youtube
I want to join because: I'd like to join WG out of all clans since it seems like a really respected clan with members giving each other a sense of respect and honor, something that is long gone now within the osrs community.

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: School(after summer)

plz ronan

WG Genesis

Nice stats! Looking forward to seeing you in the clan :)

You might have an issue on raids since your lvl is pretty low in comparison to others (You'll get singled out by pures).

WG Ajaji

Nice stats. Hop on discord and ask for an app review and I'll be able to help you

D om

Quote from: Behlungo on June 07, 2016, 04:28:06 PM
Nice stats! Looking forward to seeing you in the clan :)

You might have an issue on raids since your lvl is pretty low in comparison to others (You'll get singled out by pures).

Average combat is like 107?
We have a few 100's so I think it will be fine and tbh we rarely run into pure clans.

Also, welcome on board.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Flux

Hey there! I used to be a Zerker too, maxed infact  ;) Looking forward to seeing you around!
[spoiler=Awards & Signatures]

Joined WG January 18th 2016

Proud Warlord circa. June - September 2016

[/spoiler]

Daxzut

WG Ajaji

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, gain at least 10 posts and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.

Welcome aboard!