• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] Dark Bowisty

Started by Dark Bowisty, June 09, 2016, 10:06:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dark Bowisty

OSRS INTRODUCTION: Dark Bowisty

My RuneScape Name: Dark Bowisty
My Previous RSNs:
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 114
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I started playing back in 2006 I believe. I always had a thing for PvP but i also enjoy PvM. My name goes way back when me and my friends started as dark bow twins pre eoc.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: IVe been pking with WG for a while now

About me: I am a 21 Year old male the netherlands, i work 5 days a week and in my free time i play runescape and spend time with my friends and girlfriend

I heard about WG through: Zerflux invited me
I want to join because: I have been chilling in the cc for a while now and i really enjoy it

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: No

D om

Nice to see you apply dude. Good activity already also  :woeh:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LilRyan

Teequoze

I find your app a lil bit short would love to see more about ur history as a player and about your past clans is this your first clan?

Suffud

Like teequoze said, just add in a little more detail in each section and you should be good. Look forward to seeing you with us.

Anthony

Flux

Yeah Dark! Glad to see you're finally applying, best of luck  :D
[spoiler=Awards & Signatures]

Joined WG January 18th 2016

Proud Warlord circa. June - September 2016

[/spoiler]

plz ronan

Mojo

Hey I've seen you around, PM me or another reviewer on Discord to finish off!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Dark Bowisty

Yes guys, this is my first clan! Im very excited to join, if you have any other questions for me, feel free to ask

buddha heist

You're warmly Welcome!
Activity is good!

Regards,
Buddha

LilRyan

Quote from: Dark Bowisty on June 17, 2016, 05:38:56 PM
Yes guys, this is my first clan! Im very excited to join, if you have any other questions for me, feel free to ask

Today around raid time an official should be in discord if you want to finish off your app process.

jaredspurr

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, gain at least 10 posts and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions contact any staff member.

Welcome aboard!