• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Brid of WG

Started by Teequoze, June 10, 2016, 03:52:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teequoze

Hi guys I want to share my idea on something I had in my mind for a longer time a real brid competition

The winner of the event will receive the one month long title of Brid of wg or something similar.

The event would be once every month.

Players participating the competition should leave there name on the topic of the event once made. I will than record how I choose the names with a random team generator which u can find here: https://www.jamestease.co.uk/team-generator/

The players will than come out in a 1v1 the winner will go to the next round.

This goes on until we have a final winner. Players will have one week to do there fight and would post the victory in the topic.

If matches have not been played out in this time period both players will be disqualified.

However if a match can't be played by someone due to inactivity/case of cheating in gear or other the certain person will be disqualified and the other one will pass.

There would be certain gear rules as the gear will be for everyone the same and relative cheap (I would post examples of gear).

Probably a 40 defence cap and a 60 attack cap.

I don't know yet if we could allow tribrid

What do you guys think about it?

Flux

I would love to participate!
[spoiler=Awards & Signatures]

Joined WG January 18th 2016

Proud Warlord circa. June - September 2016

[/spoiler]

Teequoze

Any further thought improvements/ideas?

LilRyan

I would say it sounds like a good idea. But possibly a 45-55 def cap for farseer/zerker/nezzy. But ya sounds good... Maybe a no overheads, as well as no tribrid?

Teequoze

Quote from: LilRyan on June 10, 2016, 05:04:56 PM
I would say it sounds like a good idea. But possibly a 45-55 def cap for farseer/zerker/nezzy. But ya sounds good... Maybe a no overheads, as well as no tribrid?
Yes 55 def cap for neitiznot well seen, and yeah im ok with no overheads and no tribrid

D om

I'm down

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I CE Y

I'm there- to win it all of course

Flux

No point in tri-bridding if no overheads. I hate overheads so would rather just brid normally with gear caps.
[spoiler=Awards & Signatures]

Joined WG January 18th 2016

Proud Warlord circa. June - September 2016

[/spoiler]

LilRyan

Quote from: Zerflux on June 10, 2016, 08:30:48 PM
No point in tri-bridding if no overheads. I hate overheads so would rather just brid normally with gear caps.

Agreed

Fury Os

i'll fucking req bridding with no overheads
Southern California Born and Raised

Teequoze

Okay im very happy to receive positive feedback

You guys cleared my thoughts about the tribird and gear etc

The event will start the first of july!

I CE Y

Quote from: Fury Os on June 11, 2016, 05:15:08 AM
i'll fucking req bridding with no overheads

Get active and make some events you pagan

DroVillain

Can I get I CE Y in the first round?

I'd love to see him go out in LAST place  :nyan:

LilRyan

Maybe do it best 2/3 also!

Suffud

I'd be up for this, only issue I could see is the level differences.