• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

99 Magic

Started by Armybuilder, June 21, 2011, 11:46:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Armybuilder

fruits of my labour

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013

George

Yayyyy congratz Tom, that's amazing!
How much did it all cost you in total, and i'm guessing you did it all by stringing?

Raging Mage2

Click image for achievement thread!

#1 In Heaven's Slayer Challenge (2mil exp in 1 month)

Originally WG 16/05/06

Creeper975

James

Armybuilder

Quote from: George on June 22, 2011, 02:27:45 AM
Yayyyy congratz Tom, that's amazing!
How much did it all cost you in total, and i'm guessing you did it all by stringing?

Not entirely
86-94 i stunned.. 54k stuns.
94-99 i strung jewelry

the string jewelry cos me aorund 20m. with only 7m being made back .

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013

Bgpgraebner

Wow at the high costs. Nice work tho, shame I missed the party :<

James

How much would 94-99 cost tom? And how much time? :(

Armybuilder

cost me 20m.
Its more if you dont have a mud staff.

Time wise. You could get it done fairly quickly
Its roughtly 130k an hour.
I was making it 100k but i was clearly afking and doing other stuff for alot so +P

Kriese

BeeBee

:P. Rachel stop hitting on Ice.

Army - remember the times when I was new and I was your stun ho in pvp... good times.
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

BeeBee

Double post and Mega bump. Rolf.
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]