• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Beast mage XP

Started by LilRyan, June 26, 2016, 11:07:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

buddha heist

Good idea, but so expensive!

WG Genesis

How do you even come up with that? LOL

jaredspurr

my all in one comp is touch screen, maybe i should go for 99 mage lol

WG Genesis

Quote from: jaredspurr on June 27, 2016, 12:43:09 PM

Too bad you're a poor pleb :)

LilRyan

Quote from: Behlungo on June 27, 2016, 01:32:41 PM
Quote from: jaredspurr on June 27, 2016, 12:43:09 PM

Too bad you're a poor pleb :)

#gottem

Musical

Hahahaha that seems like something A Friend would definitely try to do, yet is that seriously considered macroing?
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

WG Genesis

Quote from: killerspecs123 on June 27, 2016, 04:06:42 PM
Hahahaha that seems like something A Friend would definitely try to do, yet is that seriously considered macroing?

Well we don't know for sure, but his cursor is definitely not leaving a trail. It's jumping so it could potentially be considered macroing.

LilRyan

Quote from: Behlungo on June 27, 2016, 04:22:05 PM

Well we don't know for sure, but his cursor is definitely not leaving a trail. It's jumping so it could potentially be considered macroing.

Very true, I'm going to do it for 99 mage tbh..

jaredspurr

i think that is why he recorded it with a webcam to show that he is doing all the work and not a bot.

Anthony

I would do it if I had the money lol

Mojo

It's not considered genuine macroing it's only considered macroing by a slightly flawed bot detection system.

I'm pretty sure Jagex would have no issue with any nutters who want to spend millions of gp and many minutes/hours frantically tapping on their tablets.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

LilRyan

Quote from: Mojo on June 28, 2016, 12:11:49 AM

It's not considered genuine macroing it's only considered macroing by a slightly flawed bot detection system.

I'm pretty sure Jagex would have no issue with any nutters who want to spend millions of gp and many minutes/hours frantically tapping on their tablets.

Ayyy bruh don't hate! JK

PineappleTom

Brilliant!

Touch screens will be a problem for their systems - I imagine.