• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] Dozmatic

Started by Dozmatic, June 27, 2016, 05:03:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dozmatic

OSRS INTRODUCTION: Dozmatic

My RuneScape Name: Dozmatic
My Previous RSNs:
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 94
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: Started playing in 2004, quit when EoC came about, Restarted OSRS about 8months ago.

(My Name) My name is Dorian,Doz is my nickname (Ingame and Real Life), Matic come's from the rapper "Nas" and his Album "Illmatic" (one of my favourites) . = Dozmatic

Favourite Skill's - Slayer and Fishing, Not done much Pking but looking to get into it and learn more about how it works and how i can improve.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: Never really been in a clan, I just join odd clan chats for info, help, and mini games.

About me: My name is Dorian, from "Derby" In the UK (GB)
Male, 25. Hobbies is gaming in general, i enjoy alot of different genre's of music, Rap, Hip-Hop, some sort of Metal/Rock songs, trance etc (Depends what i'm in the mood to listen to at the time).
I like to be part of a community and making friends, getting things done together is alot less harder and annoying as doing it with a group of friends.
Dislike liars for the most part.

I heard about WG through: Zerflux was speaking about it to someone and i pm'd him to know more.
I want to join because: Speaking to Zerflux, he explained what the clan is about and it sounded like something i've been looking for along time, i like what the clan is all about, where it came from (heard alot about it in the past of my runescape gaming) and i like what this clan does.

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: Girlfriend (Nothing major). Will be able to attend majority of events if not all, but possibly not talk on Mic all the time due to girlfriends work hours.

jaredspurr

hey man. just so you are aware you would have to join as a guildsman (non pvper) intill you meet our pvp reqs which is either 100+ cmb or 85 plus cmb with either 82 mage or 85 range

Dozmatic

Quote from: jaredspurr on June 27, 2016, 05:32:19 PM
hey man. just so you are aware you would have to join as a guildsman (non pvper) intill you meet our pvp reqs which is either 100+ cmb or 85 plus cmb with either 82 mage or 85 range
Yep thats all good and thanks for the info.

WG Genesis

Welcome! You're actually very similar to me. I started sometime around you as well and quit when EOC came out. I was going for 75/99/75 with my account as well; got to 75/96/75, then gave up on it, and now I'm currently going for maxed.

Either way, I hope you have fun with us :)

Mojo

Nice App Dorian, get in contact with an app reviewer on Discord :)
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Mojo

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, gain at least 10 posts and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact any staff member, we are happy to help.

Welcome aboard!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Dozmatic

Quote from: Mojo on June 27, 2016, 07:48:32 PM
Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, gain at least 10 posts and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact any staff member, we are happy to help.

Welcome aboard!

Thank you! Really appreciate the opportunity. I'll try not to disappoint :P

btraill

Anthony

Same combat as me, good to have you here :)

Flux

Glad to have you on board - you seemed like a really cool dude  :)

[Edit] Also, not being able to use the mic isn't a problem - non-ranks are muted anyway to avoid confusion.
[spoiler=Awards & Signatures]

Joined WG January 18th 2016

Proud Warlord circa. June - September 2016

[/spoiler]