• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] CFMEU

Started by CFMEU, June 28, 2016, 03:51:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CFMEU

OSRS INTRODUCTION: CFMEU

My RuneScape Name: CFMEU
My Previous RSNs:
Joining for PvP events: No
My Combat Level: 105
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I began playing Runescape back in 2007 when I was 8.

My name on Runescape (CFMEU) is named after one the most popular Australian trade unions. I picked the name because I thought it was 'original' and couldn't really think of anything else.

When I play Runescape I merch for 90% of my money and the rest is made through one of my favorite activities which is training Slayer.

My account history has no real highlights, but there are 2 that stick out.
1 - When I received my first ever draconic visage drop from wyverns on my 200th kill.
2 - I put in an offer for a 3rd age amulet for 15m when I went away for a week in hopes of getting a sweet deal. When I returned the offer came through and it instantly sold for 30m.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: -

About me: (Not comfortable providing details about my identity)

My favorite hobbies consist of playing online games ranging from Runescape, Call Of Duty, Fifa and even Minecraft on rare occasions.
But when I'm out of the virtual world I enjoy hanging out with friends.

I thrive on challenges especially if they're intellectually difficult and mentally taxing.

My prime motivation to life and the challenges it brings is the satisfaction of doing what others can't or may find difficult.

My dislikes to some depict a large part of my persona, and there are so many that equally stick out I'll leave it up to you too figure them out via communication if i get accepted.

I heard about WG through: Wg Alekz (Introduced me too the clan chat)
I want to join because: I want to join because of the sense of community this clan brings. I agree completely with the rules and guidelines and love the uniform approach which really makes this clan stick out as being surrounded in a mature and mutually respected environment is perfect to me.

I play Runescape with a very small group of people, and most of the time I am alone with no-one to talk too. This clan from what I've seen always has somebody in it, somebody to go pk with, somebody to boss with, somebody to talk with.

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: Assessment and assigments from school

WG Ajaji

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, gain at least 10 posts and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact any staff member, we are happy to help.

Welcome aboard!

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

WG Genesis

Welcome :)

Sorry for not responding in the CC. I was doing Demonic Gorillas and I needed to focus a lot!

Restore PvP

Hey! Glad you decided to apply. Have already pked with you once or twice. We should do it again some time. Welcome!

- Restore PvP

I CE Y

Welcome to the clan, sorry for killing you and your team the other day XD

Anthony

btraill