• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=red][Declined][/color] [07] VHennessy

Started by vHennessey, June 28, 2016, 06:25:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vHennessey

OSRS INTRODUCTION: VHennessey

My RuneScape Name: VHennessey
My Previous RSNs: Hennessey4life
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 95
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I have been playing for many years, back in 2006 i had an account that was lvl 120, i recently came back four months ago , while school is over and have alot of free time, My name means a drink which i like, Gym and RS

My past clans/teams and any current teams:

About me: Name: Sarkis, from Australia and i am currently 19, Music i love just about anything that sounds good . i am a male and i like being around the misses

I heard about WG through: Playing the Game
I want to join because: I want to join to help out the clan during PvM and PK trips,  i want to give my all to this clan and never back down during PK trips, help slay some noobs

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: No

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

LilRyan

The stats picture is broken, did you change your RSN?

Anthony

btraill

Welcome to the boards, Hennessey! Hope to see ya around.

vHennessey

Since the 07 Tracker is not Showing heres a screenshot of my stats

WG Genesis

Hey man. You might want to get your magic level up since at the moment, you can only really use 1 combat style in pk trips, which isn't very useful. Also, your combat level is pretty low in comparison to the average (was 107 last I heard), so you'll be an easy target for pures since they'll single you out.

You should also expand your app. At the moment, it is pretty short, so I'm not sure if you'll get through.

Apart from that, welcome!

jaredspurr

Would like to see what ur name is ingame, i looked up ur current one couldnt be found and your previous name is to many letters, seems odd

LilRyan

Mojo

Quote from: jaredspurr on June 29, 2016, 12:35:12 PM
Would like to see what ur name is ingame, i looked up ur current one couldnt be found and your previous name is to many letters, seems odd
he'd spelled his account name wrongly, I've corrected this mistake.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Mojo

Declined.

You know what to do if you want to join.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]