• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] PoorCh0ices

Started by PoorCh0ices, June 29, 2016, 12:59:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PoorCh0ices

OSRS INTRODUCTION: PoorCh0ices

My RuneScape Name: PoorCh0ices
My Previous RSNs: Toson569, Zaik420, DryIce
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 90
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: Started playing runescape almost 11 years ago now picked it back up about a year ago. I use to love edge pking before eoc and that's wat iv been doin lately but it's been getting kinda stale now that most my friends don't play anymore. hoping to find some new friends to brid with ans other PvP events, maybe some bossing as well, my acc is a zerker.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: Very minimal clan experience, I remember joining this clan when I as like 13 called the black rose clan, but never anything as epic as the Wilderness Gaurdians.

About me: Name is Anthony, I usually go by poor or poorchoices in game. I'm 21 now and not the least bit ashamed of how nerdy I am :D I live on the west coast of USA and my days consist of going to work then hittin the runescape grind as soon as I get home :D

I heard about WG through: Iv heard them mentioned in the past and was one of the few I remembered and thought
I want to join because: I was looking at a bunch of different clan websites and honestly they all sucked hahha, u guys had a very clean website with all the info readily available. I love how active you guys seem and can't wait to participate in a war :D also that video at the bottom of website definitely sold me

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: Nope

LilRyan

btraill

I CE Y

Welcome to the clan Anthony my days are very similar to yours ahahaha

Al

Hey man welcome. From the west coast too, Bay Area. The site was what hooked me in too, the flash one back in the day was unparalleled. Hope you enjoy it here, everyone's pretty friendly and helpful.
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

PoorCh0ices

Thanks man! Lookin forward to meeting everyone  :woeh:

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

jaredspurr

only thing i gotta say is your low def/cmb may make you an easy target in a clan fight, but welcome to the boards man

Anthony

WG Genesis

DroVillain

WG Ajaji

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, gain at least 10 posts and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact any staff member, we are happy to help.

Welcome aboard!