• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [RS3] Kaiser_Kase

Started by Kaiser Käse, July 01, 2016, 02:35:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaiser Käse

RS3 INTRODUCTION: Kaiser_Kase

My RuneScape Name: Kaiser_Kase
My Previous RSNs: Sir_Loin23
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: Like many people that were in middle school at the time, I made a Runescape account in 2004. However, while most of my friends ended up abandoning Runescape for another game a couple of months later, I stayed extremely active for about 5 years. Between picking up other hobbies, and real life getting in the way, I quit around 2009. In the last couple of months I've started playing again, albeit more leisurely. Now that they've done a lot with Runescape lore, I definitely enjoy catching up on quests the most.

My past/current clans/teams are: I was actually in WG before, sometime between 2006 and 2008 (my account name was Sir_Loin23). My fondest clan memory was when I was in WG, and fought in some massive f2p multi-clan war that included DI or DS (or both?). I was also in 'The' for a bit and a bunch of smaller clans earlier in my Runescape career I couldn't remember if I tried.

About me: Gender: I got the ol' Frank and Beans
Hobbies: Lifting, rugby, beer

I heard about WG through: I was in WG like 10 years ago
I want to join because: I have fond memories of being in WG back in the day, and it's good to see that you guys are still around. Runescape is much more enjoyable when you're in a good community, and you guys seem to still have that to offer.

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: Nothing foreseeable

Mojo

It's cool to see some old WG members returning!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

btraill

Hello Kaiser!

Welcome back to WG. I don't recall meeting you previously but I'm sure we'll see each other around.

Mojo

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, gain at least 10 posts and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on RS3 you should be in our Clan Chat and optionally our FC: "WG_CC".
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact any staff member, we are happy to help.

Welcome aboard!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

PineappleTom

Welcome back dude!

It's always nice when you return from a long break and enjoy the game again :)

Anthony