• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] Squeak4Me

Started by Squeak4Me, July 05, 2016, 04:38:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Squeak4Me

OSRS INTRODUCTION: Squeak4Me

My RuneScape Name: Squeak4Me
My Previous RSNs: Laktos XVIII
FvS A T0 A

Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 101
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I've had my account for ages, its over 10 years old. 5 months ago I found Old School RS, started playing for nostalgia then started playing again since I really liked the game. Recently got questcape and I enjoy almost everything about OSRS, from skilling to PKing.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: I have been part of a small clan, with me as the leader, with in total 5 IRL friends. We PKed from time to time, but nothing big.

About me: My name is Albin, im a 18yr old man living in Sweden, currenly working and next fall I will start studying at university. I like working out and playing games.

I heard about WG through: I Robbish I
I want to join because: To be part of a major clan, I enjoy PKing, and recently it has only been with 3-4 friends. So, to be part of a bigger clan with more active players would be fun.

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: I'm working on the weekdays.

jaredspurr

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, gain at least 10 posts and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact any staff member, we are happy to help.

Welcome aboard!

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Tragar

Anthony