• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] Milky Mars

Started by Milky Mars, July 10, 2016, 10:02:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milky Mars

OSRS INTRODUCTION: Milky Mars

My RuneScape Name: Milky Mars
My Previous RSNs: pzyfkr69
God Hates Me
Feel It Soft
High Kermit
RA 47Shift
Milky Mars

Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 98
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I started playing on and off many times about 10 years ago. I've only played osrs since around early last year, I usually just stop after I run out of member but being in a pk clan would change that. My name is just something I threw together because I couldn't really think of anything else and it went with my friend's name. My favorite skills since the beginning have been fishing, fletching, and hunter  because they allow you to socialize easily but also because they pretty much make you money without spending any.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: I haven't been in any serious clans, but a small PVM clan I have been in is (Rune Again) RA.

About me: My name is Jelani, I'm a dude, I'm 18, I'm from the US, I like to play Pokemon GO, I like underground rap, and I dislike people who use the XD face.

I heard about WG through: Mr Grumpy 123
I want to join because: I've always wanted to join a serious pk/pvm clan to have fun enjoying all the aspects of the game as opposed to just skilling. Monetary gain is also a plus.

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: Nope!

jaredspurr

you currently do not meet our pvp reqs, you wither need 100 cmb or 85 cmb with 85 range or 82 mage, you may join as a pvmer intill you can reach our reqs, i would make a suggestion on training your mage, it is a very important skill in pking

DroVillain

Hey Milky! Glad to see you put in an application.

Folllowing what Jared said, you can become a pvm Guildsman until you reach the PVP requirements. That way we can get you where you need to be to help us out in the wildy.

:afro:

DroVillain

Also, can you link me to some underground rap? I've be scouring through shit music for a long time because I'm in Florida and underground rap here is garbage  :woeh:

Ofrran

Anthony

Mojo

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, gain at least 10 posts and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact any staff member, we are happy to help.

Welcome aboard!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Flux

[spoiler=Awards & Signatures]

Joined WG January 18th 2016

Proud Warlord circa. June - September 2016

[/spoiler]

Shearduck

Been a pleasure to meet you in game, but you are going to hate me.. I use XD all the time.

Milky Mars

Thanks for the warm welcome guys. Gonna try really hard to go to as many events as possible even though I'm new to bossing.