• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=red][Declined][/color] [07] Vineyards

Started by Gregwins, July 10, 2016, 07:40:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gregwins

OSRS INTRODUCTION: Vineyards

My RuneScape Name: Vineyards
My Previous RSNs:
Joining for PvP events: No
My Combat Level: 62
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I got my name because I like ancient Italy and Vineyard Vines is my favorite clothing line.

My past clans/teams and any current teams:

About me: My name is Greg, I'm currently a college student on the Gulf Coast. 23 years old and my favorite thing to do is play basketball and to go wake boarding. Going to the bar for the occasional drink is nothing I can turn down, but I'm always friendly towards other players. I may tend to brag a bit but I never mean it in a bad way. I don't really have many talents but i find myself pretty funny and useful, plus it doesn't hurt for an extra laugh every now and then.

I heard about WG through: WG Buddha
I want to join because: You guys seem like a very helpful clan I've heard and I'd love to be part of that community.

Regarding future events which may impact my activity:

buddha heist

Very nice person!

Good for guildsmen!

Has 100000% my support, much love ;)  :nyan: <3

Onyxess

You seem like a nice guy, but you are a bit low level. You would be a great scout in my opinion.

Ofrran

You've spent a lot of gp on your account o.0. Did you sell a phat on your RS3 account or something?!

Get your combat skills up and join us in PVP!

Anthony

At first glance seems one of the nicest most generous guys that I've ever met. Gotta be good for guildsman :)

Mojo

Hey there, it would be good if you could tell us a bit more about your RS account history
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Gregwins

Quote from: Mojo on July 10, 2016, 11:58:09 PM
Hey there, it would be good if you could tell us a bit more about your RS account history

well what would you like to know man? my old rs account on rs3 was crash course but i lost it once eoc came out. been around since the fally massacre back when i was running law runes for money in world 66 haha. world 2 falador was where you could find me the most, sitting in the park watching prices. i'll gladly share a ton more of info if thats not enough :)