• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=red][Declined][/color] [07] Dced

Started by Dced, July 13, 2016, 11:48:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dced

OSRS INTRODUCTION: Dced

My RuneScape Name: Dced
My Previous RSNs: I have had this name since, The runescape name clearance a few years back, before then I was always constantly changing my as . I was mostly know as Kablam Something.
Joining for PvP events: No
My Combat Level: 103
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: My runescape journey started on this account year ago. I was such a noob, till a year ago. I never owned a cash stack over 10mil till literally a year ago. Runescape is my passion. I enjoy skilling/PvM I recently just for 99 magic. I also have 99 fletching/cooking. My goals of runescape is 2k+ total level and quest cape. Love to play with other plays :)

My past clans/teams and any current teams: I used to be apart of Anonymous community AKA AC.

About me: My name is Matt, 17 years old. Love playing runescape. Love all types of music. I live in he USA (East coast). I am a pretty chill dude, I am honest. also NEVER screw someone over for any reason (also i like to host my Guilded altar on 07) (:

I heard about WG through: Vineyards
I want to join because: This website first of all. This website is literally insane. It is so well put together and plus Vineyards said it is really amazing. He has been a good friend to me and I trust his opinion.

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: I mean maybe school, on August 30th. But that never has much of an impact.

Mojo

Hey Matt, I've seen your name around it's nice to see you joining.

Ask in Discord for app review :)
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Flux

Hey Dced! I remember bumping into you also hosting a gilded altar! Good to see you're joining.
[spoiler=Awards & Signatures]

Joined WG January 18th 2016

Proud Warlord circa. June - September 2016

[/spoiler]

Mojo

Quote from: Flux on July 14, 2016, 12:25:31 AM
Hey Dced! I remember bumping into you also hosting a gilded altar! Good to see you're joining.
Ah yes this is actually where I saw dced too. I knew I'd seem the name somewhere!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Mojo

" I've acutally decided, I am going to pass up on joining the Clan thank you though."
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]