• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

100 vs 100 war - 1bil Winner

Started by Darthlox, July 05, 2016, 08:55:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darthlox

Hey guys there's a big fight at 6:00pm est I believe. (I know right playoffs are so 2010), A person challenges furious swag if you know who he is got challenge by a person who surprisingly had 70 people in his friends chat. He was originally suppose to fight someone else but they canceled. For him to get 70 RS3ers is pretty shocking and ridiculous. Since he knows me for my old CWing days, he challenged me to a 100vs100. This man has 60 people already sitting in his Friends Chat (Misterpixel), given  that furious swag hasn't beeing playing in over a year he needs some help with this war. To make it even more interesting, someone threw in a 1bil GP ($300 girl) wager on the winner. If you guys do enjoy a few clan wars here and there please join my Friends Chat. Gp will be given whoever was in FURIOUS SWAG FC., I'll even share it.  So if you are interested, please come it's rs3, all levels.

War Time: Exactly 8 hours from now. (6 PM EST?)

Friends Chat: Furious Swag

World: 33

Legacy ONLY. Idol in my Friends Chat if you're interested. Thanks!

Tragar

That sounds like fun to me, if only I lived in the States and not in Europe lol. 1am is too late for me on a work night :(