• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] Ta C O

Started by ryangillis7, July 17, 2016, 08:29:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ryangillis7

OSRS INTRODUCTION: Ta C O

My RuneScape Name: Ta C O
My Previous RSNs:
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 85
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I have been playing Runescape since I was about 12 years old, which would have been in 2006. I have always enjoyed the pking aspect of the game, being able to risk your valuables for a chance to make money is sort of an addicting rush in the game.

My hamster that passed away was named Taco so I decided to change my name to that one day, lol.

My favourite skill throughout the game has been fishing and ranged. I enjoy fishing because I can do a lot of irl tasks at the same time.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: I was a member of the clan WS (Wreckless Savages). They were very unorganized and the leaders were very money hungry, so I decided to leave after about 5 months.

About me: My name is Ryan. I am a 21 year old male going into my fourth year of university in Canada. I play on my varsity soccer team, love eating pasta, and enjoy hip-hop and EDM.

I heard about WG through: I was looking into OSRS clans and simply found you guys on a forum.
I want to join because: I am interested in joining a fun, reliable, and trustworthy clan. Although I have not been accepted yet I have a feeling that I will find what I am looking for with this clan, and will have the opportunity to make new friends, have fun on PvP and PvM trips, and make some GP while doing so!

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: In the fall University will start back up so I will not be as active

Anthony

Mojo

Hey it was nice to have you on Raid with us.

Pm myself, Ajaji or Jared on Discord for your app review :)
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

jaredspurr

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, gain at least 10 posts and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact any staff member, we are happy to help.

Welcome aboard!

WG Genesis

Welcome to the clan bud! Hope you enjoy your time :)