• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] Infinite RNG

Started by Infinite RNG, July 14, 2016, 01:20:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Infinite RNG

OSRS INTRODUCTION: Infinite RNG

My RuneScape Name: Infinite RNG
My Previous RSNs:
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 115
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: Started playign rs in 2006,quit/took breaks on and off for school and other irl problems between 2008 and 2010. In 2011, I started to enjoy the game again and loved killing revenants and also pking in edge (only things i did btw :P). When eoc came out though, i decided to quit rs as the combat system did not suite to me. Decided to come back when 07 came out and so far im enjoying every moment of it including pvm, skilling, and hopefully pking if i get accepted to wg.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: totally forgot to mention that i sometimes pk with a group of friends for fun. Bit of a nooby team tho :P

About me: My name is david and I love chocolate milk. Im a male, as you can tell from my name, and age 19 at the moment. Im going to my university for the 2nd semester to become a registered nurse and also plan on playing a lot of rs in the mean time. I also like going to the beach on my spare time and love playing sports such as football and soccer in the summer.

I heard about WG through: Zybez forums
I want to join because: I hear that this clan is a fun place to just chill and talk with people. I also hear that you guys pk a lot and i really want to get in on this fun for myself.

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: Nope

Mojo

Hey David, edit in a little bit about your RS history. Modify button top right.

Once that's done hop on Discord for your app review :)
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

DroVillain

I also love chocolate milk. Hope there is enough room for two milk lovers in this clan  (H)

PS. I prefer to suck my chocolate milk from the teet of a chocolate cow  :> :woeh:

D om

Quote from: DroVillain on July 14, 2016, 02:40:13 PM
PS. I prefer to suck my chocolate milk from the teet of a chocolate cow  :> :woeh:
Doesn't surprise me [emoji848]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WG Ajaji

Ran into you while pking today :D.. ask for an app review in discord if you are still interested and will be happy to do it for yo

I CE Y

My past clans/teams and any current teams: 

Would be nice if you'd complete this as we saw you with a team earlier tonight hehe

Mojo

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, gain at least 10 posts and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact any staff member, we are happy to help.

Welcome aboard!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Anthony